Members can find help with business-related issues such as insurance, benefits, disability, retirement planning, etc. through the following resources.
Newsletter of the Independent Business Association
View all past newsletters on the WAACCA News page.
- Labor and Industries Electrical Currents Newsletter
- Sue Lani Madsen The West Side fights for energy efficiency, but what about the home costs etc.
- ACCA- Air Conditioning Contractors of America – National organization providing education and resources to the HVAC community on topics like refrigerant handling and standards and codes.
- BDR (Business Development Resources) – Provides business training, service coaching, financial coaching, installation coaching and sales excellence coaching to HVAC contractors.
- Opportunity Interactive – Provides solutions for profit and growth.
- NATE- North American Training Excellence – An organization that trains and certifies HVAC technicians.
- HARDI – Provides distribution resource and training.
- WSU Energy Program – Focused on building efficiency and sciences and provides state energy code resources.
- Tom Piscitelli – Local sales coach specializing in TRUST sales training and coaching.
Carissa Linnane, Executive Director
5727 Baker Way NW, Suite 200
Gig Harbor, WA 98332